Other Ways to Help
Every cent helps us provide for our animals and day-to-day operations that keep our farm operating so we can help our community.
Sponsor an Animal
Our animals provide year-round support for visitors to the farm. Help us thank them.
Become a Volunteer
Help us help others. We are passionate about horses and helping people's growth.
Shop on Amazon
Your everyday shopping on Amazon can now support our cause at no cost to you!
- Riding Ring build - $,5000
- Tiny house/Work Space #2 - $25,000
- Uplift Barn Loft for Living/Office Space - $25,000
- Finish Living Space in barn - $40,000
- Tractor - $25,000
- Mower - $5,000
- Vet Yearly Bill - $4,000
Farm maintenance fees - $1,250/mo
- Laser Printer
- Pressure Washer
- Building Supplies (wood, nails, sheet rock, etc)
- Animal Feed - $200/mo
- String Trimmer
- Chain Saw
- Board Members
- Building Team (Electrician, plumber, sheet rock, carpenters, etc)